We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Dish type
- Vegetable salad
- Broccoli salad
This is a cold and crunchy marinated broccoli salad that is perfect for a picnic.
27 people made this
- 3 heads fresh broccoli, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 200g (7 oz) black olives, pitted and sliced
- 2 (285g) jars marinated artichoke hearts, sliced
- 3 large tomatoes, chopped
- 3 bunches spring onions, chopped
- 1 (250ml) bottle Italian dressing
MethodPrep:10min ›Ready in:10min
- In a large bowl, combine the broccoli, red onion, olives, artichoke hearts, tomatoes and green onions.
- Add the desired amount of dressing, toss, cover and refrigerate for 24 hours. The dressing will serve as a marinade and the vegetables will remain fresh and crunchy, yet easy to chew!
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(26)
Reviews in English (23)
Used different ingredients.This is similar to my mum's broccoli salad but we add kidney beans. Right before serving we add grated cheddar cheese and halved cherry tomatoes (makes it less soupy). Better after marinating for 2 days. Always a requested dish! This recipe is good with the artichoke hearts.-24 Jul 2008
Altered ingredient amounts.Made this for a party and everyone loved it. Very simple. I did cut back a bit on the onion and olives.-24 Jul 2008
by Cookin' Mama
Great! A Must Make-24 Jul 2008