We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Peel and finely chop the fish; Season it with spices;
Add the ice to the high-performance Oster Reversible blender, over which you put the spicy fish;
Add Wassabi and aromatic oil;
Blend in Oster Reversible until you get a homogeneous paste - mix in both directions if your fish gets stuck in it;
Leave it in the fridge for 2-3 hours, covered with a plastic wrap;
Wet your hands and shape the meat into jars of the right size;
Heat a grill pan, add a teaspoon of oil, and then put the little ones in it;
Leave them on each side for about 2-3 minutes;
Good appetite !
Baked carrots with cumin and tahini sauce
Photo source: bromabakery.com
- 12 -15 multicolored carrots,
- 2 tablespoons olive oil,
- 1 teaspoon cumin,
- 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Ingredient tahini sauce:
- 2 tablespoons tahini,
- 2 tablespoons Greek yogurt,
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice,
- 1/4 teaspoon salt,
- Sesame seeds
- chopped parsley to serve.
Method of preparation:
Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. Wash the carrots well and remove the leaves. Put the olive oil over the carrots and sprinkle cumin and salt, then place them in a tray and put them in the oven for 40 minutes, turning them after 20 minutes on the other side. While the carrots are cooking, prepare the tahini sauce, more precisely mix all the ingredients very well in a small bowl. After baking, place the carrots on a plate and decorate them with tahini sauce, sesame seeds and finely chopped parsley.
Raw cake to strengthen immunity, prepared by Ligia Pop at the Oster Versa blender
Because winter has come so fast, it is good to keep our immune system as strong as possible.
Ligia Pop tells us that cakes and raw foods are all tools for strengthening the immune system, due to the high concentration of precious nutrients.
Ligia Pop also offers us a delicious recipe for a raw cake, called Immune Booster:
"In this video I will present a delicious recipe in which we will mix both the tastes of autumn apple, pumpkin, with winter flavors such as cinnamon, cloves and ginger. The recipe is easy to prepare and I wanted to show you that it is possible he makes both the countertop and the cream only with the help of a high-performance blender, without the need for other food processors. Through this video, I wanted to present you the professional blender I use, called Oster Versa. "
"I will tell you and show how this blender is an ideal option for a more limited budget, when it comes to choosing a quality blender. The Oster brand is known and appreciated internationally. It is a powerful blender, with 1,400 W and 28,000 rotations per minute, blades and all gears are All Metal DriveTM and in addition has a 7-year warranty.In addition, it is a high-performance blender that performs many functions brilliantly, including the function of grinding nuts using the same cup / bowl,
• gelatin from psyllium bran - 70g
• mix of pollen, honey and pasture - 70g
• Pumpkin pie - 2-3 cubes
• gelatin from psyllium bran - 50g
• mix of pollen, honey and pasture - 70g
• ginger root - 1 cm
• winter spice mix - 10 g
• add the almonds in the high-performance blender Oster Versa and mix for a few seconds until you get a flour
• put in a bowl psyllium gelatin (obtained from psyllium seeds previously soaked in 150ml water) and add a little water to dilute it
• add in the bowl almond flour, peeled hemp, pollen mix, honey and grass and coconut flakes and mix the composition until a compact sticky top is formed. Set aside if cream is prepared.
• for the preparation of the cream, put in the bowl of the high-performance blender Oster Versa psyllium bran gelatin, leafy apples, pumpkin cubes, the mix of winter spices (cinnamon, anise, cloves), turmeric, ginger, pollen mix, honey and pasture, add a little water and mix for a few seconds until a fine homogeneous cream is formed
• for assembling the cake, in a circular culinary shape of approximately 10/10 cm size, press part of the countertop. You can also use smaller or larger shapes. The countertop must have a minimum height of 1 cm. Pour some of the cream over it and garnish with coconut, cranberries or other fruits, such as blueberries, sea buckthorn or currants and edible flowers.
• it is consumed immediately, because the nutrients and the taste will alter with the passage of time.
Raw cakes and dishes are solutions for strengthening the immune system, for extra energy, due to the high concentration of precious nutrients. We know that in general, cakes made with refined sugar weaken the immune system, because sugar attacks the immune system and forcibly removes calcium from the body.
Therefore, for both adults and children, try as often as possible to replace traditional desserts with raw or raw ones. They do not contain refined sugar, growth agents harmful to the digestive system, do not fatten, are healthy and in addition, provide the body with valuable nutrients and necessary for an enviable health.
The most popular blender models today
Nowadays, those who want a complete kitchen will also turn to the industry that produces food processors, which will simplify household chores, on the one hand, or make them impossible to do, on the other hand. One of these products is the blender, which will not be missing from the kitchen of any home where cooking and dining at home are the order of the day. A blender is the ideal kitchen accessory, especially for lovers of cream soups and those who love smoothies for breakfast or as a snack served between meals.
Therefore, we offer you a presentation of the most popular blender models today, so that you can make a well-documented choice when purchasing such a product.
A first blender that those who bought and used it were very happy with is the Heinner Master Collection HBL - 1000XMC blender, promoted by chef Cătălin Scarlatescu, who said that this is a blender that you can use every day and that will not give up when you need it most. This blender has a power of 1000W, managing to crush hard foods, such as nuts, seeds, peanuts, ice. This blender also has five predefined speeds, intended for mixing, grinding, liquefying, mixing or creating a creamy, mash-like texture. The LCD screen of this blender indicates the time required for the selected option. When it comes to cleaning, this blender has a removable stainless steel knife and a glass bowl that is very easy to clean.
Another very popular blender is the Oster Reversible blender model. What makes it special is the reversible system, which also gives the name of this blender and which manages to pull the ice or ingredients into the bottom of the borosilicate glass jar. Also, the function panel a big plus in the case of this blender, with the help of which you can set the speed and shredding power according to your needs. This blender was also recommended by the famous blogger, Carmen Grebenișan, who recommends it for her favorite smoothies and cocktails.
Philips created a blender that delighted. This is the Philips Viva Collection Problend blender model. What particularly delighted those who bought this blender is the fact that its vessel is large enough, that the blades cut and grind food very well, being ProBlend 5-star blades for a very efficient blending. Customers also returned with reviews even a year after purchasing this blender, stating that it is very stable and works like new, even after almost a year from the time of purchase. Also, a big plus is the fact that the parts of this blender are washable, so they can be cleaned in the dishwasher, while you can take care of the rest of the house.
Another famous blender model is the Russell Hobbs Mix & Go Steel model, ideal for preparing fresh drinks for breakfast, for a small snack or for the gym. This blender has two personal bottles of 600 ml each, equipped with lids, and which you can take with you, filled with the smoothie made according to your recipes and your favorite combinations of fruits and vegetables. Another strength of this blender model is that it does not take up much space, that it is practical and easy to clean.
In conclusion, we can say that there is a blender model made to the taste and according to the preferences of each of us, so we can consider that we have a fully equipped kitchen.
Ligia & # 8217s Kitchen: Lentil soup with green onions
Even if there are many variants of lentil soup, today I present a very quick recipe to see how to make the simplest lentil soup.
Lentil soup with green onions
- Servings: 3-5
- Duration: 5 mins
- Difficulty: super-easy
- 300 g boiled red lentils
- 2 green onions
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1.5 liters of hot water
- salt never tastes good
- leaves for decoration
Add all the ingredients in the blender and mix until it becomes like a cream soup. We can also use the preset function of the blender, pressing the button with the soup symbol. At the end of the mixing program, the blender will heat the soup very easily, making it very good to serve.
Consumption and storage:
Eat the soup on the spot or you can keep it in a glass container with a lid. It can be reheated at most once, because it will change its taste, color and texture. Cooked vegetarian food should be eaten immediately after cooking, in order to benefit from existing proteins and minerals.
- For healthy recipes, check out my online cookbook of over 200 recipes.
- If you want to discover more recipes and useful nutrition tips, I invite you to buy my 8 books printed so far (2017), I say this because 3 others are in the works. If you want details about the physical or online stores where these books can be found as well as the stores that deliver in the Republic of Moldova and internationally, click HERE.
- All books with recipes and tips are dedicated especially to those who have a traditional diet, out of the desire to help them improve their quality of life, without being forced to give up their initial eating habits.
Ingredients Mitch Sandwich & # 8211 gourmet Romanian burger
- 4 loaves for panini or kebab (click for recipe) or burger buns
- 600 grams of small paste (use the one you like best or click for my little homemade recipe)
- 4 medium sized kapia peppers
- 4 hot green peppers
- 160 grams of smoked cheese, sliced into slices 4-5 mm thick
- 120 grams of good, fragrant mustard (I used a mustard with whole grains)
- 3 good cloves of garlic
- 20 ml. vinegar
- 60 ml. oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 large lettuce leaves
Where did the inspiration come from
Definitely, it's probably the worst month of May I can remember, cold and rainy because you don't feel like sitting outside and lighting the grill! That didn't stop me from putting my plan into creating Mitch into practice. I mean Mitch Sandwich & # 8211 gourmet Balkan burger. Because I have had this HEINNER HEG-1800XMC electric grill for some time, which allows me to enjoy grilled dishes even in bad weather. It has two cooking modes, grill and barbecue, two generous plates, 23 * 29 cm which, the best thing possible, are completely detached from the appliance!
That allows me to put them in the dishwasher, which is great. I tested this appliance in the same way and the fact that it offers me both the possibility to grill different dishes and to use it as a press, I can say that it inspired me to create this dish.
Preparation Mitch Sandwich & # 8211 gourmet Romanian burger
1. So, the first and first time, I heated the grill to maximum, displaying the entire cooking surface. It is very easy and safe to work with, it has a side button that allows it to be opened and then locked in the desired position. I put the kapia peppers and the hot peppers on the grill, well washed and drained. I peeled them on all sides until the skin had burn marks. I took out the peppers in a bowl and covered them with a lid, so that they steamed well. The steam will detach the skin from the pepper pulp, allowing me to clean it more easily. As soon as they cooled enough to allow me to touch them, I cleaned their skin, stalks and seeds.
2. While the peppers were baking, I greased a chopper with a little oil and shaped the small pieces of pasta, each weighing 150 grams. I gave them a rectangular shape, similar to the loaves used. If you use round buns, also shape the round and flat meat. I tried to give them the dimensions of about 7 * 17 cm.
3. After I finished cooking the peppers, I wiped the surface of the grill with a napkin and placed the pieces of meat on it. Attention, the work surface is still heated to the maximum position. After 3-4 minutes, I turned the meat with a spatula, to cook on the other side.
4. And immediately after turning the meat, I placed on top of each two of the slices of smoked cheese, to begin to soften while the meat is cooking. I cooked the meat for another 3-4 minutes (depending on how penetrating the little ones like it) and on this side.
5. While the meat is cooking, I took advantage of the 3 minutes to prepare a dressing, no more is needed. Garlic, 40 grams of mustard, vinegar and oil, salt and pepper to taste, are put together in a blender. Put salt bravely, this dressing should taste like peppers.
6. First, I spread the dressing with mustard and garlic over the peeled baked peppers.
7. As I said, for assembling this Mitch Sandwich & # 8211 gourmet balcanic burger, I used the bread for kebabs or paninis whose recipe I recently gave you. It unfolds in two layers, forming a fluffy pocket inside, only good to be filled with delicacies.
8. So, after I broke the bread in half, I generously greased with mustard (40 grams each, ie 2 teaspoons with a tip) one of the halves).
9. On the other side, I placed the baked pepper, so that it occupies almost the entire surface, and on top of it I added strips of roasted hot pepper. That's only if you want your Mitch Sandwich to be spicy.
10. On top of the mustard part, I put the small meat with the smoked cheese on top.
11. We have closed this construction and if you do not feel the need for more texture, you can already enjoy our Mitch Sandwich & # 8211 gourmet Romanian burger, because all the taste is already there.
12. If you want, like me, to add something else, namely texture, we return to the Heinner grill. It is still very hot, so we place the assembled sandwich on it, release the side button and close it like a book. It does not take more than 2-3 minutes for the bread to become slightly crispy and the smoked cheese to soften.
After removing it from the grill, I picked up the bread that comes in contact with the meat. I slipped in a large crispy lettuce leaf, sprinkled with a little dressing. And that's how it turned out!
This Mitch Sandwich & # 8211 gourmet Romanian burger it must be served hot. It must be warm, to enjoy the maximum intensity of taste and textures: slightly crispy bread on the surface, juicy meat, melted cheese, wet and tender baked peppers. About the taste, I don't even know what to tell you. I could tell a lot and well and I would still leave something out. The idea is that I would not have thought that the taste of small, which we all know so well, can be so happily complemented by baked peppers and smoked cheese. Definitely smoky, that note of smoke completes the aroma perfectly!
And yes, one of the reasons why this sandwich is an excellent option for little Romanians is the fact that it is easier to eat. It can be packaged, you can eat it on your feet, on the go & # 8230 all those attributes that define a successful street food product.
Coconut flavored vegan ice cream
Ingredients for 6 servings:
- 450 ml of coconut milk
- ½ cup of sweetener - it can be honey, maple syrup or even sugar
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 ½ teaspoon of vanilla essence.
Method of preparation:
- Shake the coconut milk well, keep the cup aside and boil the rest in a saucepan. Add the sweetener, but also the salt and heat over medium heat, stirring occasionally. After the sweetener melts, you can incorporate the cornstarch, but after dissolving it first in half a cup of preserved coconut milk. Mix lightly with a spatula in a saucepan with the milk as you add the starchy milk.
- After 7-8 minutes, you will notice that the texture of the composition has thickened. This is the time to take the pan off the heat and add the vanilla essence.
- Leave the ice cream composition at room temperature until it cools, then transfer it to a bowl and put it in the freezer for at least 4 hours. After the composition freezes, put it in a blender and turn it into a creamy ice cream. Serve immediately.
Vegan chocolate ice cream with avocado
Ingredients for 4 servings:
- 2 baked avocados
- 120 ml of unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons coconut butter
- 3-4 tablespoons of sweetener of your choice - honey, maple syrup
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence.
Method of preparation:
- Peel a squash, grate it and put it in the blender with the other ingredients. Turn on the blender and turn the composition into a homogeneous one.
- Transfer the composition to a bowl, which you will put in the freezer for 3 hours, but with the specification that every half hour you will have to take out the ice cream and mix it well with a spatula. After 3 hours, you can consume it.
Banana ice cream with strawberries
Ingredients for 1 serving:
- 1 banana pre-frozen
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 2-3 tablespoons of almond milk.
Method of preparation:
- The advantage of this vegan ice cream is that it can be served as soon as it is prepared. All you have to do is put the banana and the frozen strawberries in the blender, together with the almond milk and start the blender.
- Turn off the blender from time to time to mix the composition with a spoon, then turn it on again. After the mixture turns into a creamy ice cream, turn off the blender and serve immediately.
Vegan ice cream with cinnamon
Ingredients for 2 servings:
- ¼ cup of almonds
- ¼ cup of pecans
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon of cardamom
- 5 pitted dates
- ¼ cup of water
- 3 frozen bananas
- 3 tablespoons coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence.
Method of preparation:
- Put the almonds in the blender together with the pecans, cinnamon and cardamom and turn them into a fine powder. Add 2 dates and turn on the blender again. Then transfer half of this composition to a bowl and set aside.
- Over the blender mixture add the remaining dates, but also water and turn everything into a paste. Transfer this composition to another bowl.
- Clean the blender and wipe it well, then put the frozen bananas, coconut milk and vanilla essence in it and turn it into a paste that you will add in the second bowl. Homogenize the ice cream obtained well and serve with the crispy topping from the first bowl.
Vegan cranberry ice cream, made of 2 ingredients
Method of preparation:
PS: Here You will also find 10 sugar-free ice cream recipes that you should try, especially if you are on a diet.
Squid stuffed with shrimp and fish, a delight on weekends
Clean the squid, remove the tentacles, which you put on a plate and remove the ink bag and intestines. Wash the squid and their tentacles very well.
Chop the squid tentacles, shrimp and fish fillet into equal pieces. Season with salt and pepper.
Using a teaspoon, fill the squid with the prepared mixture, taking care to leave about 2 cm unfilled. Grasp the squid with a toothpick so that the filling does not come out. Then place the squid in a yena bowl. If you have an unfilled squid left, cut it into rings and place it next to the stuffed squid. Do the same if you have the filling.
Cut the tomatoes and onions into quarters and put them in the blender together with the olive oil, wine, bread and mix well until you get a puree. Season with salt and pepper to taste. You can also add hot paprika if you want to get a spicy dish.
Add the sauce obtained over the squid. Cover the bowl with aluminum foil and bake for an hour. Then remove the foil and bake for another 30 minutes.
The first step we will take is to separate the egg whites from the yolks. The eggs must be cold. We will put in a bowl the cheese, the yolks, the milk, half the sugar, the starch and the vanilla sugar. We will mix (5 & # 8211 7 minutes) everything with the blender so as to avoid lumps as much as possible.
Beat the egg whites separately until a thick foam is obtained, with the mixer, together with the other half of the remaining sugar. We will gradually add a spoonful of the cheese composition over the egg whites. We will carefully mix the mixture with a spatula, without insisting too much.
For baking we will need a tray with a diameter of 16 centimeters. We'll line it with baking paper. We will line the edges above the height of the tray, because the dough will rise during baking.
We will put the pudding in the preheated oven at 180 degrees C. The pudding will bake for about 50 & # 8211 60 minutes, but it also depends a lot on the oven. We're checking to see if the pudding is ready with a toothpick. If, after we prick the dish with it, the toothpick comes out dry, it means that the pudding is ready. After baking, leave to cool, do not cut hot.