We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Dear ones, I now present you the most delicious and successful recipe since I am a cook, or maybe that's how it seemed to me !! I received 2 installments from the country and let's do "miracles" too !!! I never ate, so I consulted Mr. Google, I picked, I chose, I combined to my taste and look what came out!
- 1 duck breast
- 3 oranges
- salt pepper
- 1 tablespoon mixture of 5 spices
- 1/2 cup turns white
- 1/2 cup chicken soup
- 5-6 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
Preparation time: less than 90 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Rate with orange sauce:
The boneless breast, the part with the skin notched, seasoned, fry it in the oil-free Teflon pan, 3 minutes on each side, add the soy sauce and let it caramelize for a few more minutes, then remove the breast and cut it diagonally; in another bowl put the juice of 2 oranges and grated peel, soup, wine, brown sugar, orange slices and let it boil until it gets a gelatinous appearance; pour in the bowl with the breast, and when the sauce begins to caramelize, turn off the heat and serve with orange slices and of course a glass of white wine (left over from the recipe) !!
The whole duck recipe in the oven filled with oranges is an absolutely delicious food perfect for festive Easter / New Year's Eve meals. An exceptional meat, with the aroma of white wine and oranges that actually falls off the bone - a recipe that will impress your guests and honor any meal. Prepared in this way, the meat of this bird will acquire a special and special taste. The whole duck recipe in the oven with new potatoes is a complete meal (meat + garnish) that I recommend for the Easter meal if you do not prefer lamb, and the symbolic Easter bunny is a shame to eat.
How is this whole rate in the oven?
4. Frageda (it can be seen from the pulp easily detached as the meat falls from the bone)
Prepare this duck recipe in the oven with new potatoes for the Easter meal and you will not fail!
3 kg full rate (I bought it from Metro)
2 cloves of garlic
1 large onion
1 tablespoon honey
40 ml white wine (I used Timbrus / Viorica)
80 gr butter 82.5%
salt and white pepper
Note: I bought the duck frozen from Metro, they also had installments of 4 kg - 4.5 kg so if you have more guests, choose a bigger one). I also bought Timbrus (Viorica) wine from Metro, but according to my husband it is too good a wine to use in recipes, so you can use another white wine).
1. Defrost the rate preferably 2 days before cooking. Clean the linden bird and dry it with paper towels. Cut unsightly belly fat as well as other excess fat.
2. Season the duck fully with salt and white pepper (but especially with salt) both on the inside and on top, so the whole duck in the oven will get a golden and crispy crust. Leave the duck to marinate, preferably overnight or at least 3-4 hours. It is important that before putting it in the oven, the meat has a room temperature.
3. Cut the onion into 4 quarters. Wash the orange peel with a brush and baking soda. Squeeze the juice of an orange, and cut the second one in 4 quarters.
4. In a saucepan, melt the butter over low heat. Extinguish the fire and add: orange juice, honey and wine.
5. Fill the belly of the bird with quarters of onion, orange and chopped garlic. Pour a little of the sauce formed.
6. Place the duck in a deep bowl and pour all the wine and butter sauce into the pan so that the duck is 1/3 covered by the sauce. Cover with aluminum foil and put it in the oven preheated to 190 ° -200 °.
7. Bake the whole duck in the oven for about 1h30. Then remove the bird every 20 minutes and grease it with the sauce brush. Cover with foil and bake. Depending on the size of the bird, you will cook it for about 3 hours, until the meat seems to come off the bones easily. In the last 30 minutes, he discovers the meat to get that beautiful, reddish crust. Grease the duck with the sauce from the pan every 10 minutes, to brown it perfectly.
8. After taking it out of the oven, cover it with baking paper and a warm towel, so the duck will "calm down", and all the juices will remain in the delicious meat.
9. Transfer the bird to a suitable plate, decorate with lettuce leaves and orange slices.
I suggest you prepare the new potato garnish in the oven, which you can find here, and like vegetables, try the blanched asparagus. Asparagus is a vegetable that ennobles any meal with its taste and appearance, plus all in all it is very healthy. I was pleasantly surprised by the frozen asparagus from the Metro Chef range, now with all sincerity: it's perfect! It is "fleshy" enough, the stems are not old and have a regular size.
To prepare it, it is necessary to boil a pan with water and salt, put the asparagus in it and boil it for about 3 minutes. Strain it, place it nicely on a plate, sprinkle it with a little lemon juice and that's it. As simple as it is tasty.
I hope you liked this whole duck recipe in the oven with new potatoes, whose recipe you can find here, because I didn't want to load this article. If, however, you are not convinced by the duck recipe, check the festive recipes by:
Subscribe to the page Facebook or Instagram , where they share different ideas for healthy eating and lifestyle.
Duck with oranges (Canard a lOrange)
French cuisine requires refinement and patience if you want the end result to be the extravagant note of your menu. The combination, cooked over low heat, will be a success. Juicy and sour oranges will melt the fat of duck meat, turning the steak into an easy way, perfect even for a late dinner
The duck breast is washed, deboned and cut in half. Grow it on the surface to let the fat out more easily. Season with salt and pepper and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Peel the oranges and cut the peel into very fine slices that you will cook for a minute in half a cup of boiling water. Squeeze the oranges, strain the juice and boil it in a pan over medium heat until reduced by half.
Add the scalded shells and a cup of soup and continue to boil until the sauce drops and becomes thick.
Saute in a hot pan, without oil, the duck breast for 10 minutes with the skin down, turn it over, turn the heat up and fry it for 1-2 minutes in the fat that drains from the meat.
Drain the fat from the pan and add the previously prepared sauce. Now add the sugar, orange liqueur and balsamic vinegar and simmer until the alcohol evaporates, stirring constantly. Now you can adjust the consistency of the sauce and make it thinner by adding 1-2 teaspoons of water.
Add the cold butter over all the ingredients and mix in the pan until it melts.
You will add the last touch of master chef at the end when you can add more pepper to taste and maybe a few drops of balsamic vinegar.
Serve the duck breast warm, in heated plates, adding a few tablespoons of sweet and sour orange sauce on top.
Decorate with orange slices.
Pressing the button below represents your agreement to the TERMS AND CONDITIONS of the COMMENTING PLATFORM.
FAMOUS RECIPES & # 8211 Duck with orange sauce
How to prepare duck: Wash, clean the duck and remove the remaining fluff from the heat. Remove the claws and wing tips. Cut the duck into pieces of the same size and brown it over a good heat with the onion, sage, finely chopped orange peel, oil, salt and pepper. The meat is sprinkled with wine when it acquires a golden to brown hue. After the wine has evaporated, add a few tablespoons of hot soup. Leave on low heat for two hours, covered, adding juice, if necessary. After this interval, take it out in a yena bowl to keep it warm.
How to prepare orange sauce: Strain the remaining sauce after boiling the duck and put the liquid part back in the pan. In it put a little sugar and the orange pulp cut into pieces, without seeds and skins. Heat the sauce until it has a little consistency, then spread it evenly over the duck pieces.
Why is it good to eat oranges?
Orange juice is tonic for the nervous system, mineralizing, diuretic. Consumption of this fruit strengthens the muscular system and protects the vascular system. Orange regenerates tissues and skin. Oranges can also be eaten by people with diabetes. In the pulp of the fruit are sugars, organic acids, vitamins from the B complex and those from the P range. As for vitamin C, it is present twice as much as in apples.
In case of obesity you can drink a syrup obtained from an orange and three lemons. They are sliced and boiled in half a liter of water for 10 minutes. Add 2 teaspoons of honey and boil again for 5 minutes. Drink this fruit syrup diluted with water and possibly with a few ice cubes.
For other famous recipes I invite you to discover Mozzarella Cake.
Recipes collected, prepared and tried over time
Method of preparation
For cooking duck meat
- Marinate the duck breast with salt, pepper and orange juice for an hour and fry it in the pan with the skin down.
- Then finish it in the oven at 90 degrees Celsius for 8-9 minutes.
For preparing the garnish
- Saute red onion and red cabbage in the pan in which you fried the duck breast. Quench with wine, add sugar, currant juice, cinnamon and reduce.
- Bake the peeled potatoes at 180 degrees Celsius for 30 minutes. Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice. Add salt to taste.
- Heat the milk, add 200 g butter and then add the resulting mixture over the potatoes.
- Stir until you get a fine puree.
For making the sauce
- Saute the orange peels (previously washed in cold water, then wiped) in 100 g quenched butter with brandy, add Knorr Professional Beef Liquid Broth and 600 ml hot water to reduce the sauce, then strain and add skinless orange slices. Add a little sugar during cooking.
What will you get
- Access to free cooking classes
- Recipes and tips from chefs around the world
- The latest culinary trends
Subscribe now and you will enjoy recipes, international trends and many other news!
& copy 2021 Unilever Food Solutions | All rights reserved
Install the app on your iPhone Install the app on your iPad Install the app on your Android phone Install the app on your Windows phone
Click on the share icon below and choose add to home screen. Click on the share icon below and choose add to home screen. Click on the share icon below and choose add to home screen. Click on the share icon below and choose add to home screen.
Subscribe now and you will enjoy recipes, international trends and many other news!
Duck Breast with Caramelized Carrots and Orange Sauce
The Duck Breast with Caramelized Carrots and Orange Sauce recipe is for when you want to pamper yourself at home or when you want to impress someone, you don't necessarily have to go to an expensive restaurant, of course if you like to cook I will I'm writing the recipe for a portion because I pampered myself
- 1 duck breast
- 150 g carrots
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 oranges
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 50 g butter
- Freshly ground pepper
Method of preparation :
- Prepare the meat: wash and clean well of any flakes and excess fat, then grow deep on the skin side
- Season with pepper and thyme rather than on the skin side but massaging the notches well, then put in a well-heated pan without fat for a fixed 12 min. The secret is to turn the meat to a fixed 6min, suitable fire
- In the meantime, we take care of the carrots that we clean, wash and cut into suitable sticks (I already had them ready in the freezer).
- Heat the olive oil and butter, add the carrots and 1 tablespoon of sugar, keep on the right heat for a maximum of 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- We prepare the orange sauce after the meat is ready, because we need the fat left in the pan!
- Squeeze the juice from one orange and peel the other and cut into fillets.
- Heat the duck fat in a saucepan, add the orange fillets and the remaining spoonful of sugar and fry them for 1 minute then turn off with the orange juice and boil for a few minutes, stirring.
- Turn off the heat, strain the sauce through a sieve and put the duck meat in the sauce for 5 minutes to soak in the orange flavor!
- Serve hot with caramelized carrots, tomato lettuce & a good cocktail
In the video you can view the images of the recipe step by step!
Duck breast with oranges and caramel sauce classic French recipe
Duck breast with oranges and caramel sauce classic French recipe. How to cook duck breast with orange and Cointreau, Grand Marnier or other Triple Sec? How to properly fry a duck breast so that it has a reddish crust and pink, tender and juicy flesh? How to make orange sauce with caramel? Duck breast recipes. Festive recipes.
Duck breast is a noble, fine and expensive meat that should be treated as such. I get horrified when I see chopped duck breasts made of sarmale or meatballs that are then unknowingly cooked & # 8230 really don't feel sorry for you? Okay, you can make a duck burger, but it is fried with the head so that the meat stays tender and pink. Nowadays you can't really blame ignorance because we all have access to information on the internet if not to cookbooks.
I really like duck breast (duck breast) and I cook it quite often. We are talking here about the boneless fillets of duck breast with the skin and fat attached. These two elements ensure the lubrication and fragility of the final preparation. I talked at length about how to properly fry a duck breast here.
This time I prepared a duck breast according to the classic French recipe with oranges, Cointreau and caramel sauce. Duck breast to orange. It's crazy! Okay, I've made this recipe about 20 times over time, but so far it hasn't appeared on the blog for the simple reason that I didn't get to pose for the ending. Why? Because the duck breast was eaten immediately!
For extra tenderness and flavor I marinated (stained) this duck breast for 24 hours in a mix of orange juice with Cointreau (Grand Marnier or another Triple Sec from Marie Brizard etc). In this way the meat was deeply impregnated with these great flavors!
French-style orange sauce is very easy to prepare: burnt sugar (caramelized) quenched with fresh orange juice, Cointreau and a piece of cold butter. At the end I put in it threaded orange pulp segments (without white membranes). The acidity of the oranges perfectly balances the fat of the duck breast and the sweetness of the sauce. A dream combination!
On the same occasion I also prepared an Asian style duck breast marinated with soy sauce, ginger, anise and garlic & # 8211 see the recipe here.
Both variants were very successful with mine so the plates were literally licked by them.
I give you the quantities for half a duck breast and you can multiply them according to your needs. My piece was quite large (about 380 g) so I divided it (after cooking) into 2 portions. There are duck breast fillets and smaller at 200-250 g and in this case it is calculated 1 / person. In the pictures you will see 2 pieces of duck breast: this one with oranges and the one in Asian style.
The fruits can also be used to prepare sauces that taste basic dishes, especially steaks. That's why we offer you another simple and easy to prepare sauce recipe, namely orange sauce. Prepare for you and your little one a fragrant and light sauce, according to the summer season, orange sauce.