We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Great food, super tender meat and crispy vegetables!
- pork neck- 2 pcs
- green onion - 3 strands
- green garlic - 3 strands
- turmeric - a teaspoon
- boia dulce- 1 teaspoon
- salt and pepper to taste
- susan- a teaspoon
- green beans - 400 gr
- red hot peppers - a piece
- chopped parsley - a tablespoon
Preparation time: over 120 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Pork neck with greens and green beans in Crock-Pot slow cooker 2.4 L:
put the pieces of pork neck in the bowl of the Crock-Pot 2.4 L slow cooker and season with salt, pepper, turmeric and paprika
cut the onion and green garlic diagonally into thin strips and place them over the meat
set the Crock-Pot 2.4 L slow cooker to high mode
after 3 hours add the green beans and continue to cook for another hour
serve pork neck with green beans with sesame seeds on top, slices of hot pepper and parsley
Garlic cream with greens and butter for appetizers or grills
Garlic cream with greens and butter for appetizers or grills. Spicy green cream for spreading slices of fresh or toasted bread (crostini), for baked, boiled or fried potatoes, boiled vegetables (cauliflower, broccoli) or for grilled steaks. Pasta flavored with greens and garlic. How to make garlic paste with parsley and green onions?
I made this garlic cream with greens and butter to flavor with some grilled potatoes and some delicious skewers. Butter paste with parsley, green onions and garlic is made in a few seconds and extremely tasty.
I really like spicy and flavored creams for spreading slices of bread, canapés or vegetables and fried meats in the oven or on the grill. This garlic cream with greens and butter also contains green onions and cumin & # 8211 a very fine combination! It is somewhat similar to butter flavored with greens but is softer and can be spread on bread (spreadable). Flavored butter recipe you can find it here.
The green spicy cream is prepared in a few seconds with the help of a kitchen processor or blender. Season to taste with salt and pepper. For extra flavor you can add (besides green parsley) and other aromatic herbs: thyme, oregano, basil, etc.
It can be served with slices of toast or as a topping for baked or fried potatoes, beef steaks or grilled pork or chicken, stuffed or sauteed mushrooms, grilled assorted vegetables, etc.
Here's how to make spreadable butter that doesn't harden in the fridge (for quick sandwiches) – see the recipe here.
From the quantities below we obtained approx. 4 servings of garlic cream with greens and butter for appetizers or grills.
Baked pork steak with prunes and garlic
How to make a recipe for pork neck marinated in beer and grilled or fried?
How to cut pork neck for barbecue?
I'm not a fan of thinly sliced meats beaten with a hammer until they breathe. They come out dry after frying. I prefer to cut the pork neck to at least 2 cm thick slice, even better if it is 3 or 3.5 cm.
How to marinate pork in beer?
I chose a suitable container with a lid in which I put the meat. I poured a bottle of black beer over them (mine was a 330 ml Guinness). I didn't put any salt in it now, so it removes all the carbon dioxide from the beer & # 8211 instantly forms a foam that goes away quickly and leaves behind a beer without & # 8222 breath & # 8221. We need acidity to marinate meat.
I closed the box with the lid and put it in the fridge for 24 hours. You can marinate the meat with beer in a thicker bag.
How to prepare and season a marinated neck for barbecue?
I took the box of sea buckthorn in beer out of the fridge 2 hours before the time of frying. I threw away the marinade and drained the slices of meat well and dabbed them thoroughly with paper or textile napkins. The meat must be as dry as possible on the surface to fry nicely. The water prevents frying and leads to the stewing of grilled steaks (they turn white and boil in their own juice).
I sprinkled some freshly ground black pepper on both sides of the slices. I don't add salt before frying because it extracts the natural juices of the meat, leaving it a bit dry. If you really want to, you can now salt the heads and sprinkle them with whatever you want: thyme, basil, oregano, rosemary, etc. I made them natural.
The caramelized aroma of Guinness black beer feels very good and we have already anticipated the flavor that these slices will have after roasting. I really didn't want to divert this & # 8222natur & # 8221 taste.
I immediately sprinkled the slices of pork neck with a little oil and massaged them well. You will see how the meat absorbs the oil.
I left the neck slices on a plate in the kitchen until they reached room temperature (1-2 hours). We never fry cold meats taken straight from the fridge because they shrink when they touch the grill or pan and become hard.
Pork ribs with vegetables, pumpkin and mushrooms, in the oven
I don't know that many of our Romanians, consumers of meat with old stages in the service of the cooks, dislike pork dishes, avoid them for reasons other than medical ones or avoid them as much as they can so as not to deposit anything. Kg that can hardly be taken down. Pork prepared in all kinds can be considered a cult among gourmet professionals or gourmets eager to enjoy the delicacies.
Professional chefs in large restaurants (with huge taps, equipped with the big fixed) and last but not least amateur chefs (toilers and dyeing in their own kitchen), can not be sensitive to the pleasures of consumers and family and have reason to invent the craziest recipes.
Memories, memories & # 8230. ! As an amateur chef (I'm a bit pretentious, but you know?), I try to prepare inherited recipes, I often innovate (I saw / served on one occasion a recipe that I liked and I reproduce it in my own way ) or I invent a new recipe based on a momentary inspiration (let's say I liked what a pork stump / leg looks like in a gallantry and I bought it), I add my favorite spices and associate with various regular garnishes from the family kitchen.
Among the Romanians there is an old saying & # 8211 the best vegetable is still pork. We are going to comply.
The pig can be the perfect choice for any occasion! With or without garnish, the dishes are based on pork regardless of the way of cooking & # 8211 grilled (grilled pork meat with french fries), in the oven (pork muscles with mushrooms and potatoes on the tray, pork neck at oven with couscous and leeks), in a frying pan (pork tenderloin with vegetables, in a frying pan), as a stewed pork (pork tenderloin, stewed, with beaten nettles) or in the form of a roll (pork roll with yellow beans and potatoes we) & # 8211 are most often found on Romanians' tables, at lunch or dinner, sometimes even for breakfast, dinners, anniversaries, weddings or baptisms. Slightly leaner pork, cooked and left over from the evening, has the advantage of being able to be served the next day, at work, cold, between two thin pieces of black bread plus a simple sheet of lettuce or a few slices of tomatoes well baked or some new cabbage salad. Among my favorite networks is the Christmas piglet.
Ingredients needed in the recipe: a pork rib with a little more meat, mushrooms, leeks, onions, garlic, pumpkin, root vegetables (carrots, parsnips, parsley, celery), sunflower oil, dry white wine, coarse salt, peppercorns, bay leaves, thyme, rosemary.
The secret of this recipe! There must always be a secret in the kitchen & # 8211 mushrooms are freshly picked from the forest. No mushroom bought from the market, fresh or canned, compares in taste with the taste of these mushrooms. What can I remember about the smell of fresh earth, freshness and cleanliness released at harvest ?!
- pork rib,
- fresh mushrooms,
- root vegetables (carrots, parsley, celery, parsnips),
The roots are peeled, washed and cut into large pieces. Peel a squash, grate it and slice it into small pieces. The garlic clove, left whole, is not cleaned, after baking and the ripe core is consumed, then removed from the peel.
There is no mistake! A special taste for the garnish will be given by 1-2 hot peppers, whole, add to the baking tray and mix with the vegetables. The preparation can be seasoned with paprika and / or paprika, but there is a risk of the garnish turning intense red. Vegetables seasoned with paprika will be a little crispier.
Sliced roots and other vegetables, along with mushrooms (whole, smaller or cut into large mushrooms) mix well with sunflower oil, coarse salt and freshly ground peppercorns. In the baking dish add bay leaves, peppercorns, white wine, dry (sprinkle with a few drops) and a sprig of rosemary and thyme.
Step by step recipe
- Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice.
- Floor cleaning, washing under running water and draining / drying with absorbent paper, mushrooms.
- Season vegetables and pumpkin in a baking tray with coarse salt, freshly ground peppercorns and mix with sunflower oil.
- Place the pork ribs on top of the garnish ingredients. Cover the baking dish with baking paper and / or foil.
- Bake the necessary ingredients from the baking dish, in the stove oven, at the right heat.
- Serve hot with or without green garlic sauce.
Well kept secret by mushroom pickers and chefs! Freshly picked mushrooms from the forest / meadow / plain do not wash so as not to deteriorate qualitatively by subsequent drying and even spoil (they make worms quite quickly). These mushrooms are cleaned only of soil, leaves and straw using a bare hand or a dry cloth and / or a brush. Washing fresh mushrooms is done only if necessary, before they are prepared. As soon as they have been washed and drained, the mushrooms are prepared to keep them juicy and not blacken.
Grease the pork ribs with a few drops of saorel flower oil and season with coarse salt and freshly ground peppercorns, then place on top of the ingredients for the baking tray garnish, with the bones towards the vegetables. During cooking, the fat in the pork will melt and drain into the pan, helping to cook the vegetables.
It's the chef's secret! Placing the pork ribs in the baking tray with the bones towards the vegetables has the role of penetrating the meat, during cooking and due to the overheating bones.
For a quick, homogeneous cooking, without burning the vegetables, the baking tray is covered with baking paper moistened with cold and squeezed water. A foil can be placed over the baking paper.
We want the preparation to be made in the steam released in the baking tray (inserted in the stove oven, well heated), after heating the ingredients in the pan. For 10 minutes, the fire in the stove oven will be put to sea, and then the fire is reduced to the appropriate, and will be baked in 1-1.5 hours (depending on the size of the pork rib and how big they are the vegetables were cut.
The baking tray removed from the oven, covered with baking paper, is left to rest for 10 minutes, during which time the meat will become juicy again. Cut the rib into slices, between the bones, using a sharp knife.
The preparation can be served with / without garlic sauce, according to the preferences of the diners. But a caring housewife will also prepare garlic sauce.
A cold beer cannot be missed at such a feast.
Good appetite you gourmet brothers and you gourmet brothers everywhere, wherever you are in the world! As always, it took me longer to write than to cook. And in these hot times we still have to eat. In the last days, sitting around the stove oven was not even a torment, which is why it was possible to cook for the next 2-3 days that are announced to be hot.
Ingredient pork chop the pan
- 2 slices of pork chop with bone, about 300 grams / piece
- juice from an orange / lemon / a glass of white wine / freshly squeezed sour apple juice etc. + water until the amount of liquid reaches 500 ml.
- 40 grams of coarse salt
- freshly ground pepper
- 30 grams of butter
- 2 cloves of garlic
- thyme, rosemary (optional)
How do we choose the meat for the pork chop steak in the pan?
I'm not going to start listing things like "use fresh meat" & # 8211 are things that everyone knows. In addition to these implied, the following must also be taken into account:
1. Choose slices of chop with bone for this steak. The bone will not only taste the steak, but it is also a good conductor of heat, which will help to obtain evenly cooked pieces of steak.
In more detail, the chop is located between the ribs and the fork. If you can, ask the butcher (or cut yourself) for the meat so that the ribs remain attached to the main muscle, along with the meat in the rib area, which is fuller of fat, which will help with the texture. The fork bone is more suitable to remove, it does not help much to the final appearance of the steak. I prefer slices of pork chop with attached ribs, about 15-17 cm long.
2. Don't skim the chop too much for this steak. It's good to be surrounded by a layer of fat of 0.5-1 cm , which will melt and in which we will cook the steak. We do not add oil!
3. Slices of pork chop with bone to have a thickness around 4 cm . If you have thinner chop slices, I recommend cooking them with sauce (see the recipe for escalope with mushrooms), to do a pork schnitzel and so on The cooking method I present below it does not match thin slices of boned chop.
Necessary utensils / materials
We'll need a few things to cook this pork chop steak with bone in the pan.
- First of all, a good pan, preferably cast iron. I used a cast iron pan, but if you don't have one, you can use another pan with a very thick bottom, which retains heat well.
- We will also need a casserole large enough and deep enough to fit its meat and marinade. If we don't have such a thing, a new ziplock bag will replace it perfectly.
- Indicated, but not absolutely necessary, is a thermometer with instant reading. It will help us determine exactly the optimal cooking time of the meat, but with more attention to detail, we can do without it. Anyway, such a thermometer costs a maximum of 50 lei and will be helpful for other dishes, so it's a good investment, I say.
Preparation of pork chop in the pan
Orange juice appears on the list of ingredients at some point, with suggestions for replacement with fresh apple juice, lemon juice or wine. The idea is that for this pan-fried pork chop steak we will need a sweet-sour marinade. I used the juice of a large orange, but you can also use other substances with the same properties. The marinade can be prepared even from water, about 40 ml. of apple cider vinegar and 1 tablespoon brown sugar. Eventually, it will act on the meat in exactly the same way as my marinade with orange juice. The liquid marinade, slightly sour-sweet and well salted, will make the meat tenderer and tastier, salting it deeply.
1. The slices of pork chop with bone are tamponed with absorbent kitchen towels and pricked in a few places with a fork, thus favoring the penetration of the marinade in depth.
2. Place the pork chop slices in a deep saucepan or solid ziplock bag. Mix orange / lemon juice etc. with water until it reaches 500 ml. of liquid. Add the coarse salt and mix well until dissolved.
Note: yes, there are more than two slices of pork chop in my casserole. Obviously, as you marinate two slices, you can marinate them up to 5-6, turning them from side to side a few times during marinating.
3. Pour the marinade over the meat and make sure it covers well. Cover the pan with the lid / foil or close the bag with a ziplock and & # 8230 in the fridge! For how long? For a minimum of 4 hours, ideal overnight. Marinating can take up to 48 hours. During the marinade, we intervene several times, turning the pork chop slices from one side to the other.
Bringing to room temperature
1. Remove the slices of pork chop from the marinade and dab them well with paper towels. We can throw the marinade over it, it kind of fulfilled its purpose. Spread the meat on a mincer / tray, plate and leave the slices to rest, not overlapping, for at least 1 hour , to return to the kitchen temperature. Yes, the cooking process starts by not immediately cooking the chop slices and this step is not optional, but as essential as possible for the final result.
2. Heat the heavy pan over medium-high heat (position 11 on the induction hob). For starters, I place the slices of pork chop in the pan with the fat side down. They don't really want to sit in that position. I keep them with the kitchen tongs, I support them with each other and the fat starts to sizzle soon. In this phase, which lasts about 2-3 minutes, I try to melt as much of the fat layer as possible.
3. After I get a little fat in the pan, place the pork chop slices with one side down. Not for long, just 1 minute.
4. After a minute, turn the pork chop slices on the opposite side. As you can see, they already have reddish marks on the side that was in the pan. Let the chops cook for 1 minute on this side as well.
5. After both sides of the pork chop slices are sealed by browning, reduce medium heat (position 8 on the induction hob) . Cut the slices with the bone side down and keep them like this for 2-3 minutes.
6. After making sure that the bone has cooked, place the slices of meat back in their natural position. Every minute, we turn the pork chop slices on the opposite side. We repeat this 8-10 times. I mean, we'll cook them at medium heat another 8-10 minutes. I would say 8 minutes for a weight under 300 grams per slice, respectively 10 minutes for a weight around 340-350 grams / slice.
Note: for a grilled steak or beef steak, it is important not to turn the meat more than once from one side to the other. But this is a pork steak. We want the pork steak to be cooked evenly and deeply, so we turn it from side to side as many times as needed.
Passive cooking and rest of the meat after cooking
7. After cooking for 8-10 minutes or, more precisely, when the meat reaches the internal temperature of 58 ° C inside (measured in the thickest part, without touching the bone), turn off the heat and pull the pan aside. The heavy cast iron pan will keep the temperature high enough to cook our steaks to the end. Now add the butter, the garlic cloves pressed with the knife blade and a few sprigs of thyme or rosemary to the pan. Season the meat with freshly ground pepper, in abundance.
8. Gently tilt the pan and, with a large spoon, take the melted butter and pour it over the pork chop slices. We turn on the opposite side and repeat. Let the steak slices rest in the pan (not on the fire, I repeat!), For 7-8 minutes. During this time, sprinkle them a few more times with melted butter full of flavors. During the rest, the meat will continue to cook until it reaches the internal temperature of 63-70 ° C (as you prefer). At 63 ° C it will obviously be juicier and pinker than at 70 ° C and according to the new food safety standards, the internal temperature of 63 ° C (145 ° F) is considered safe for consumption.
Serve with a salad or your favorite garnish and enjoy a wonderful steak! If you follow the recipe, it will come out exactly the same next time. May it be useful to you!
Foods with vegetables and greens
We prepare the sauce. Finely chop all the vegetables. Heat the oil in a pan and add the chopped vegetables and enough water to cover them. Let them boil for 5-7 minutes. Add the diced boiled beets. Add the broth and sour cream
We prepare the polenta (for the polenta we did not measure the quantities used). You can do it to your liking. It doesn't have to be very soft. Heat the oil in a pan and add the finely chopped onion. Add the spinach and leave it for 3 minutes,
Boil broccoli. Cut the onion into slices, cut the zucchini into larger pieces and leave the tomatoes whole or you can cut them in 2. After the broccoli is cooked, in a pan add the chopped vegetables and boiled broccoli cut into larger pieces. beat
The potatoes are washed and boiled in shell, in a generous bowl with plenty of cold water and 1 tablespoon of salt, approx. 30 minutes after boiling point. Then it is strained and passed under a stream of cold water, so that it can be cleaned more easily. Carrots
Wash, squash a little with a fork. Cut a lid and clean the seeds. Season the pumpkin on the inside with salt and pepper. The cleaned fish is seasoned with salt, pepper and smoked sweet paprika
For starters I made clear chicken soup. I had a country chicken, raised free and fed corn. The yellow fat of the chicken gives it a special color and aroma. Put the multicooker Crock Pot Express in the tub with pressure cooking, grease
Ramen is a Japanese specialty, it is considered one of the most nutritious and healthy soups in the world. You will find many recipes on the internet. I was a little inspired by each one. I had a good quality meat, country cock, reason for
Today I share the recipe for a special soup. What's so special about this soup? Its simplicity and ingredients. The & quotiasca yellow mushroom & quot or the "forest chicken" as it is also known, has a special aroma. It's a pretty fibrous mushroom
The zucchini are cut in two and cleaned of seeds and filaments, hollowed out and then slightly salted on the inside. The bacon cubes are browned in a pan, then mixed with sm & acircnt & acircna, diced mozzarella. it
Put the beans in water and let it soak for a few hours or overnight. Connects to the Crock-Pot Express Multicooker with pressure cooking. Set the Brown / Saute function without putting the lid on. Heat the oil and cook the onion
The red beans are cleaned, washed and hydrated overnight in cold water. Finely chopped and finely chopped kapia pepper, onion and leek are hardened with a little oil and water, over medium heat, uncovered for approx. Ten minutes. Add the meat
& bullThe pork neck is seasoned with salt, pepper, thyme and paprika, then it is placed on the legs: D, & icircn the bowl of the slow cooker Crock Pot. & bullClean the red onion and kapia pepper and cut into slices. & bullVegetable slices
The pieces of brine are given through white flour. Connects to the Crock-Pot Express Multicooker with pressure cooking. Set the Brown / Saute function without putting the lid on. Put the olive oil and let it heat up. Place the pieces of brine,
& bullInitially the purple potatoes are boiled & icircn peel on the High module, approx. 3 hours, season with sea salt and approx. 1000 ml of cold water. & bullThen remove and leave to cool, approx. 60 minutes or better earth & acirc the next day, then clean up
I had a lot of work to do, so I turned to the Crock Pot slow cooker for a simple operation. I usually cook the vegetables on the grill, now they're in the crock pot, they were all cooked on the ice, but I was surprised what
Put the rice soaked in warm water. Finely chop the mushrooms. Peel and finely chop the onion. Choose 60 cabbage leaves and cut according to the desired size. The remaining leaves are cut into small pieces and place one side on the bottom of the slow pot
Bake the kapia pepper. Leave to cool, clean the skin and seeds and cut into small pieces. Cut the duck breast into four equal pieces, season lightly with salt and pepper and lightly seal in the pan. Peel an onion, cut it into small pieces
Wash the red lentils and drain. Peel the carrot, parsnip and celery. Wash the roots well and chop finely. Clean the seeds, wash and finely chop the donut. Peel a squash, grate it and chop it finely
The mushrooms are washed, cleaned of impurities and left to drain. Chop the onion and garlic, and peel the potatoes and cut them into cubes. Connects to the Crock-Pot Express Multicooker with pressure cooking. The function is set
Finely chop the onion. Wash the mushrooms and cut them into small pieces. In a non-stick pan, heat a tablespoon full of butter and lightly sauté the onion. Add the mushrooms and sauté them until they soften
Pork neck with greens and green beans in slow cooker Crock-Pot 2.4 L - Recipes
Tasty and healthy breakfast!
- Mama's omelette (mushrooms / greens / vegetables) 7 lei
- The outlaw's omelet (smoked) 9 lei
- Eyes with grated cheese 7 lei
- Boiled egg 2 lei / piece
- Smoked house sausages pulled in a pan 6 lei / 100gr
- Smoked neck (homemade) drawn in a pan 9 lei / 100gr
- Telemea / cas 4 lei / 50 gr
- Butter cubuletz 10 gr 1.5 lei
- * Smoked cascava 4 lei / 50 gr
- Homemade berry jam 4 lei / 50 gr
- * Rosehip paste 4 lei / 50 gr
- Milk 2 lei / 200 ml
Good cold snacks
- Cheese platter from the side of the place 20 lei
- Homemade smoked platter (raw dried) 20 lei
- Beans beaten with garlic and onion for 8 lei
- * Beef salad 9 lei
- * Berlin salad 9 lei
- * Baked eggplant salad in the yard 9 lei
- * Homemade zacusca made of tuci 9 lei
- * Pork / turkey meatballs 12 lei
- * Pork drum cut in the yard 8 lei / 100gr
- * Caltabos of pork cut in the yard 8lei / 100gr
- * Goose pastrami 18 lei / 100gr
- * Smoked pork / sheep / beef sausage 8 lei / 100gr
- * Goat cheese with green pepper 8 lei / 100gr
- * Smoked cheese with cumin 8 lei / 100 gr
- Smoked homemade sausage pulled in a pan 10 lei
- Shontropele 12 lei
- Grilled cheese with spices 14 lei
- Mamaliguta with cheese and sour cream 14 lei
- * Grilled mushrooms with garlic 10 lei
- * Sarmalutze in vine leaves with rice 10 lei
- * Pancakes with mushrooms 12 lei
- Sour smoked soup with dies 9 lei
- * Poultry soup with homemade noodles 9 lei
- Vegetable soup and sour cabbage 9 lei
- * Schembea soup 10 lei
- Sour poultry with dies 9 lei
- * Sour meatball soup with dies 9 lei
- * Bean soup with or without smoking but with red onion 9 lei
- * Soup with veal milk broth 10 lei
- * Vegetable cream with croutons 9 lei
Specialties cooked at home
- Pan-fried pork pastrami 28 lei
- Pan-fried chicken pastrami 28 lei
- Baked mutton pastrami 32 lei
- Vlah sausages 28 lei (homemade pork sausages, with sauce, vegetables and grated cheese, baked)
- Sausages made on the spot with sour cabbage quality 28 lei
- Muscle stuffed with cheese and smoked 28 lei
- Baked pork chop with sauerkraut (whole piece for two people) 60 lei
- Pork ribs with sour cabbage 28 lei
- Boneless leg brine 28 lei
- Chicken or pork schnitzel 28 lei
- * Turkey schnitzel 30 lei
- * Garnish 28 lei
- * Country rooster 70 lei / piece (browned in the oven with sauce and garlic)
- * Goose sausages boiled in wine 28 lei
- * Chicken ciulama with mushrooms 28 lei
- * Chicken tinsel (pipettes and hearts or meatballs) 28 lei
- * Duck dish with homemade noodles 30 lei
- * Duck with sour cabbage 30 lei
- * Aries (baked or stewed) 30 lei
- * Veal tongue with olives in vegetable sauce 28 lei
- * Shepherd's stew 28 lei
- * Chicken stew with mushrooms 28 lei
Barbecues and other steaks
- Pork neck, chicken breast / thighs, grilled trout 28 lei
- * Per jar 30 lei
- Mititei maricei 28 lei 4 pieces
- Shontropele 9 lei / piece
- * Berries chops 34 lei
- * Chicken fried in a saucepan with brine rolled in brine 28 lei
- * Pork roasted milk in tzeapa (around) 900 lei
- * Aries fried in a spoon (around) 1,000 lei
* Job options
- Green bean dish with garlic
- Peas with sauce and dill
- Mushroom stew with polenta
- Rice pilaf with vegetables and mushrooms
- Oriental salad
- Russian salad
- Leek dish with olives
- Grilled vegetables
- Fried zucchini
- Peppers stuffed with rice and pine buds
- Sarmalutze in rice vine leaves
They are generally included in the above preparations, but can also be ordered separately:
- French fries 5 lei
- Natural potatoes 5 lei
- * Baked potatoes with rosemary 7 lei
- Peasant potatoes 7 lei
- * Very peasant potatoes (smoked and egg) 9 lei
- * Baked potatoes stuffed with cheese and smoked 10 lei
- Mashed potatoes 5 lei
- German quality cabbage 5 lei
- Bean stew 5 lei
- Serbian pilaf 5 lei
- Rice pasta 9 lei
- Mamaliguta 5 lei
- White cabbage salad with vegetables 6 lei
- Red cabbage salad 5 lei
- Red onion salad 3 lei
- Summer salad with vegetables from the garden 6 lei
From the cellar
- Donut salad / pickled cucumbers / baked peppers 7 lei
- Ghebe salad with garlic 7 lei
- Pickled cabbage salad 6 lei
- Pancakes with homemade raspberry jam 11 lei
- Pancakes with honey and nuts 9 lei
- House cake 9 lei
- * Fresh fruit cake 10 lei
- * Cash check 9 lei
- * Pie with sweet cheese and raisins 10 lei
- * Papanasi with blueberry jam and sour cream 12 lei
- * Pie with garden apples and cinnamon 9 lei
- * Homemade yogurt with honey 9 lei
Before leaving your mouth watering reading about the dishes from Plum Village, let's tell you a little about the concept of slow-food - dear new - that appeared as a replica of the meal prepared and eaten on the run at fast food.
The fundamental principle is the promotion of traditional foods, local recipes, primary food sources. The concept refers to the satisfaction of food pleasures with responsibility and awareness, supports biodiversity and agriculture with low impact on nature.
All our dishes are natural, many of them are made by us, others we bring from nearby villages. In our country, cheese is cheese, and tomato is red…
The origin of the word mujda
Let's see what the dex says:
MUJDÉI s. n. Food preparation of crushed garlic, vinegar (or water) and salt, which serves as an addition to some dishes. [Var. : mojdéi s. n.] - Must + of + you ("garlic").
And let's see what he says about & # 8222ai & # 8221 and about & # 8222must & # 8221:
AI 4, ai, s. m. (Reg.) Garlic. ◊ You're wild = the name of three herbaceous plants of the bat family, with elongated leaves and yellow flowers (Allium ochroleucum), pink (Allium paniculatum), white-green or reddish (Allium oleraceum). That snake = herbaceous plant of the bat family, with spiral-shaped stem and red-purple flowers arranged in umbels, used in food (Allium scorodoprasum). - Lat. allium.
MUST, musts, s. n. 1. Sweet juice which has not yet begun to ferment, obtained by crushing and pressing grapes or, pp. ext. , of other fruits or plants. 2. Juice, juice that some fruits contain. … - Lat. mustum.
Another version indicates the French origin of & # 8222mousse d & # 8217ail & # 8221 & # 8211 foam, garlic cream.
Obviously, & # 8222lab juiceâ & # x20AC; & # x2122; 8222ai & # 8221. Suffice it to say sauce and everyone knows for sure what it's about.
Regardless of the origin of the word, it is certain that mujdeiul is an extremely well-known international dish, adopted and loved by Romanians and spread in many geographical areas. Other peoples also have sauces based on garlic: aioli (Catalan origin), or skordalia tzatziki (both from Greece).
Garlic is very healthy, its therapeutic properties being known since antiquity. It is good to eat it raw but also cooked in stews, paprika, goulash or in steaks and sauteed vegetables.
These local garlic sauce recipes have a common basis: garlic, salt, oil, water and / or vinegar. From here we can vary the recipes indefinitely, adding various other ingredients. It is recommended to use Romanian garlic bought from the market, from local producers. It has smaller puppies but they are extremely fragrant. In spring we find plenty of green garlic, with a pleasant taste and very fresh aroma. And it can be used in mujdeiuri.
To this base we can add many other ingredients and we can get various kinds of mujdei and sauces.
Baked pork neck
Baked pork neck recipes: how to cook baked pork neck and the tastiest recipes for marinated pork neck, baked pork, baked pork leg, baked pork brisket, baked pork and beef meatballs, pork with baked potatoes in the bag, muscle recipes baked pork ribs, baked pork ribs with mujdei, baked pork muscles, baked chicken slices.
Baked pork neck steak
Thyme 1 kg pork neck, 1 bag of thyme, ground black pepper, 100 g black olives, 50 g secret taste, 150 ml red wine, 1 red bell pepper, 30 ml oil, 100 g tomato paste.
Grilled pork neck
Meat dishes 4 slices of pork neck salt pepper and paprika 4 potatoes
Pork neck steak in the Romanian dish
Meat dishes 2 kg fresh pork neck one onion 3 cloves garlic pepper, allspice, bay leaf 2 apples 50 ml white wine
Grilled pork neck
Meat dishes 1 kg neck 200 ml wine an onion 4 cloves garlic salt pepper spices to taste